Friday, April 27, 2007

Make Wrong Wet Piece \'o\' Meat

10 results of 1130000, Saturday, April 28, 2007, 12:27:06 am EDT
Lanny Quarles


I
also love
wet meat. Pulled

pork, beef brisket,
lamb stew,
etc.

... but there's

something

about
that name
that just seems

But
if someone
came cruising down

the
pike with
a "wet meat"

truck,
... OK,
sometimes

I
have to
break the bar

in
two or
more pieces to

I
know you
don?t care, as

you?ll just keep
swinging this
wet

towel of a
...


Trekkie
and charles,
I may be

wrong, but I
don?t think
the

There
is nothing
wrong with soaking

or grinding while
wet but
the

meat MUST ...

into

bite size pieces
to make
stew

or
grind with
pork trimmings for

Iowahawk smacks a
satirical grand
slam

with
this dead-on-target
piece. ...


replacement for
the retiring Sandra

Day
O'Connor, a
Harriet Miers, it's

Meat scraps and
the rest
will

decompose eventually, but
will smell
bad

and
...
If you're

building your pile
with very
wet

materials, mix them
with dry
...

Alternatively,
if you
want to see

pieces of egg
in your
rice,

after you add
rice


to
the wok,
make a ?well?

in
the middle
then add the

Brisket
is just
about the nastiest

piece of meat
out there.
...

I've run into

situations

of using green
or wet
wood--beware

of molds or
other natural
fungi

Please
do not
send chocolates; we

need to see
less meat
at

our
social ...
Yes,

I said it;
cock your
gun?

but
wait until
you finish reading

Second,
why I
think it's wrong

to simply give
in to
these

'No shoes, ...

I

personally
don't like
the 'wet look'.

Hair with gel
in it
like

Tags: , ,

No comments: