Saturday, July 21, 2012

Nothing, Then

MG

I

I take you stare down at me without losing yourself.
Lying here, I feel nothing for you.
You run your teeth.
I hold myself down.
Keep to amuse yourself.
Lying here, I want the air in my body in me.
Your thighs and your hands along the floor where my stomach and stretch it to consume me.
I hold myself through your teeth.
I see myself down.
Keep to the skin from your hand your skin.
I'm inside you.
When you stare down at me uncertain if you've lost yourself in me.
I see myself down.
Keep to amuse yourself.

I take you remember my skin.
This sound of skin peels off my body in this room you feel the boot in your hands along the skin peels off my stomach and your body decayed left a stain on the mirror:
I hold myself down.
Keep to the floor where my bones.
I'll never die...
I hold myself through your eyes.
My bones crack in me.
Your thighs and your face.
Look in this makes changes pitch according to yourself.
When you stare down at me without losing yourself.
I'll give you touch.
Your face generates a low hum.

I love you.
I love for you.
The sound this makes changes pitch according to amuse yourself.
When you a gift:
Take the floor where my corpse releasing dead air in between your skin.
This sound I take you no longer recognize yourself.
You run your groin generate a piece of your mouth.
My skin from my body in the air when you kick it to amuse yourself.
When you remember my body.
When you touch.
Your thighs and your sweat tastes like my body in behind itself while you burn me.
I take you remember my body is on


II

Blame hold 
me my 
love die gift bones 
I over the 
back Keep the skin 
crack you continuous amuse continuous according surface signature recognize 
amuse is 
to this When 
without hold stretch consume sweat 

floor releasing 
my my 
leather piece off bones 
I'll over feel 
body teeth sweat burn 
changes forget finger this continuous behind surface remember recognize 
a use 
to when feel 
without your for this sweat 

place I'll 
me my 
leather kick off take 
I over feel 
bones me Keep when 
chew corpse want consume nothing around remember signature recognize 
air use 
through shouldn't the 
while you for this stretch 


No comments: