Wednesday, June 27, 2007

i\'ll read the weaker, flabbier lines

10 results of 720, Sunday, June 24, 2007, 1:40:32 pm EDT

i?ll read the weaker, flabbier lines. June 22nd, 2007 by tophchurch. 10 results
of 723, Thursday, June 21, 2007, 9:24:04 pm EDT. and so on, as far as line ...
and so on, as far as line number 20. It?s hard to say much about it since it
.... I?ll read him back if he rings, if he dares to, is a round of righteous ...
and so on, as far a line number 20. It?s hard to say much about it since it ....
I?ll read him back if he rings, if he dares to, is a round of righteous ...
You can find Rubin's book in nearly every public and university library, and it
would do you good to read it, but I'll read you just a few excerpts now, ...
can tell me what you want, and I?ll give it to you, or you can ..... ?it?s not
really weaker than the strong law of large numbers? it?s flabbier? ...
You can find Rubin's book in nearly every public and university library, and it
would do you good to read it, but I'll read you just a few excerpts now, ...
can tell me what you want, and I'll give it to you, or you can ..... "it's not
really weaker than the strong law of large numbers... it's flabbier" ...
You may have read that adjectives are generally regarded as 'weaker' than nouns.
.... makes the sentence more precise, they also make it feel flabbier. ...
Life is pretty dull if you just keep walking in a straight line; ... I'm far
flabbier, and have a poorer beard configuration with weaker curls) I don't want ...
It has a weaker plot and feels ?flabbier? than the other five, but there are
.... when I read this, but I also couldn?t figure out some of the line breaks, ...

Tags: ,

No comments: