Saturday, April 30, 2016

We lie to save virginity

JG (WS)

raced or nothing
My nameless as I see your Will!
The Queen & me. Your ending lines, they still
Save your son.
Feed only
what I say!
You broke you even if your son.
You tempt him ill adds will serve
to know you?
We write.
My muse ill change
but my body betrayer my bargain.
A boy accepted with royal blood become you were anything new to James.
Won’t are daily prayers.
Eternal lines, their own truth
My songs, my sick muse left: a dried pen, a fury faint
& dark days:
a Summer, Fall, & a King.
Is my art, a death, such dark days:
a Summer, Fall, & a King despise.
Come all & heart?
Why do you can’t strain myself as well
& my know not stupid. I am not upon you can’t write you’re anything if you can’t write & praised high!h
& go the rose-cheeked true other’s muted man.
We are daily prayer my bargain; let it be.
Disgraced him!
My hearts
Goodness made beside your father.
As your line.
Will from you.
We lie to save virginity.
I given life to each you
to hide your blood’s a name Will fills your voice.
Our bastard?
No. He was you.
My No-Son, I am
neither praised heart with royal joy followers!
Alas, my senses want glory but don’t are both responsible.
Such foul tears life eternal.
If I’m worthy.
I give the mother’s mute
My songs.
Respect my sick muse left: a dried pen, a female slug.
Yet, you wronged you made a royal shadow.
A year past, a skill me. End my sorrow
and bow for her womb. Ruin awaits.
I do as your line I can’t write a lie to my foreign name too
Your ever-fixed.
Tudor’s dead.
I lied more that
you taught me to help

No comments: